Saturday, February 12, 2011

Entrepreneur or Corporate Ladder

How proud would you be if your son or daughter was climbing up the corporate ladder and getting to the top with success and wealth following close behind? I would be proud and I think somebody would be proud, because that road is long and gruelling and filled with plenty of hard sleepless nights.

The entrepreneur or the dog eat dog world of the corporate ladder? Which is it going to be?

The climb up the corporate ladder is a dog fight. It is eat or be eaten, step on people or have people step on you. You require to be cautious who your friends are because they are going after the same thing you are, and I guess this is true in any kind of job. You are fighting together with your co-workers for that new position that is opening up, and the large raise that goes along with it.

So is the entrepreneur's road of network marketing. Plenty of long and hard working, sleepless nights are what await the road to success for both avenues, but their is a couple of giant differences between the.

Not so in the network marketing industry. As I build my organization, I require them to succeed. I require to help them grow and climb the ladder of their success, because in so doing, I secure my prosperity and success also. All of us win when all of us win.

In network marketing, the only reason you fail is because you quit. I guess that is true in anything in life. Winners never quit and quitters never win.

No matter what your reason is, a new career, additional income, or time freedom, you will never accomplish these lofty goals working for someone else. Unless you get out of the box and follow your dreams and start your own business, you will always be enslaved to your job. You will always be exchanging your time for a paycheck. Asking permission when and how long you can take your next holiday. Not so when you are your own boss.

Perseverance is the key word in network marketing, because as others quit and fall by the wayside you continue to move on. The only individuals who get the prize are those who finish the race.

Only network marketing affords you the chance for this ever happening to you.

Example - Doug Wead. Doug Wead was involved in of the oldest and largest MLM companies; Amway. They was very successful and made plenty of funds, but that wasn't why they was doing it. Network marketing gave him the ability to do what his heart always desired to do, and that was help others.

They started an organization called, Mercy Corps International, which has distributed millions of dollars in medicine and famine relief to troubled areas around the globe. This was where his heart was and this is what network marketing gave him the ability to do.

No mater what your reason why is, only your entrepreneurial mind and the vehicle called network marketing can give it to you.

Entrepreneur or Corporate ladder; I'll leave that decision up to you, but I would like to close this post with a quote from Doug Wead.

" 'Believe. You require to think,' they keep telling me. I didn't must do that. times equals. You don't must think it. It is anyway. And my business grew - in spite of myself.

"Tough?

"Emotionally, possibly. Spiritually, possibly. But those battles manifest themselves in failure as well as success. Poverty is no refuge for the war shocked, weary soul.

What is Your Why?

"And so I conquered. And with the funds I co-founded Mercy Corps International. I found my why." Doug Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment